Our COVID-19 Protocols
COVID-19 has brought with it many different challenges for people, pets, and their veterinarians. That being said, we are determined to continue providing the highest level of care to our patients and clients while also maintaining their safety, and that of our staff.
- Confirm your appointment via text or email
- Complete the patient pre-exam form in your confirmation email or on our website.
- Park and stay in your vehicle.
- Please text: 281-766-0738 to enter the service queue.
- Potentially critical patients may be evaluated by our staff in our triage area while you wait for an exam room in your car. Please include 'triage check' in your text so a technician can meet you to evaluate.
- Include your first and last name and your pet’s name, EXAM, car make/color, video or call appointment.
- Have your cat in a carrier or dog on a leash for their safety when you approach the door and hand off to a team member (if you arrive without a carrier for your cat, one will be provided for $8.00).
- You will receive a text that your room is ready and to approach the door.
- Please escort your pet to the door and wait for a team member to retrieve them.
- Your pet will be escorted to the exam room where a nurse will take your pet’s vitals and temperature. They will then call the number indicated in your arrival text.
- Be sure to answer if from an unknown number, in most cases it should show our clinic caller ID.
- You'll receive a call from the nurse, then the doctor.
- A staff member will review your invoice and total due.
- An e-payment request will be sent to you via email.
- Upon receipt of payment, your bill will be closed out and your invoice will be emailed to you.
- You may approach the door and wait for us to bring your pet to you.
- A staff member will bring your pet to the door, along with any purchased items, and get you on your way!