- Confirm your appointment via text or email
- Complete the Patient Pre-Exam Form Available in your email confirmation or on our website.
- Park and stay in your vehicle
- Please text : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name First and Last and your pet’s name, reason for visit, Car Make/Color
- Download the Zoom App at https://zoom.us in preparation for our distance exam
When your pet’s Exam Room is available:
- You will receive a text that your room is ready.
- Please escort your pet to the door and wait for a Team member to retrieve your pet
- Your pet will be escorted to the exam room where a tech will review your submitted form, get your pet’s vitals and temperature.
- Then, you will receive a text with the Zoom Meeting Credentials
- Please place your Exam Room Card on your window with your exam room number and more detailed instructions to join the Zoom Meeting
- Then, the Tech will initiate the Zoom Meeting to review any further questions or concerns,
- Remember: Please be patient and understand we are working with new technology and routines through the COVID Crisis to continue to best serve our patients and keep everyone safe.
- Your Veterinarian will join the Tech to perform their assessment, address your concerns, perform treatment or present plan of treatment where necessary
Once Exam and Treatment is Complete:
- A staff member will review your invoice and total due.
- An e-Payment request will be sent to you via text
- Upon receipt of Payment your bill will be closed out and Invoice Emailed to you
- You may approach the door, and wait
- A staff member will return your pet to you with any purchased items and get you on your way!