This includes Nail Trims, Anal Gland Expression, Labs Ordered by DVM, Suture Removals, Etc.
- Confirm your appointment via text or email
- Complete the Out-Patient Treatment Form Available in your email confirmation or on our website.
- Park and stay in your vehicle
- Please text : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name First and Last and your pet’s name, reason for visit, Car Make/Color
When your pet’s treatment Nurse is available:
- You will receive a text that your Nurse is ready.
- Please escort your pet to the door and wait for a Team member to retrieve your pet
- A Card will be placed on your window with your treatment queue number
- Your pet will be escorted to the treatment room where a tech will review your submitted form, get your pet’s vitals and temperature, and perform the requested/necessary treatments.
- Remember: Please be patient and understand we are working with new technology and routines through the COVID Crisis to continue to best serve our patients and keep everyone safe.
Once Exam and Treatment is Complete:
- An e-Payment request will be sent to you via text, please call 281-256-8085 if you need an explanation of charges prior to competing payment
- Upon receipt of Payment your bill will be closed out and Invoice Emailed to you
- You May approach the door, and wait
- A staff member will return your pet to you with any purchased items and get you on your way!